A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeannine Villella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeannine Villella is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Villella
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Villella Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeannine Villella, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hot Flashes
- Ovarian Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Villella graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Villella has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeannine Villella DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jeannine Villella practice?
- Dr. Jeannine Villella has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeannine Villella practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Mineola, NY.
See Mineola Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Mineola Oncologists.