A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeannine Villella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeannine Villella is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeannine Villella, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hot Flashes
- Ovarian Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Villella graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Villella has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeannine Villella DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jeannine Villella practice?
- Dr. Jeannine Villella has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeannine Villella practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Mineola, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Stony Brook, NY.
See Mineola Obstetricians & Gynecologists.