Dr. Jeany Tay Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeany Tay?

Posted on December 3rd, 2015

This is a highly motivated and conscientious professional, her professional bearing and competency throughout the exercise of her duties, was, to say the least, noteworthy......... 'KP' should project her into a 'mentoring' capacity..... 'Bedside Manners' was not observed.

EXCELLENT - EXCELLENT DOCTOR

Posted on April 10th, 2011

I have been with Kaiser for more than 50 yrs and have seen many Dr's along with my wife and sons and we all agree that Dr Tay is by all means the very best of all. She is extremely intelligent,caring,concerned for her patient's well being and also very prompt and patient. Being that I am in my 70's I feel very fortunate that I have such a fine Dr that really cares. Can't say this about all others'''

COPD