A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jechezkiel Skowronski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jechezkiel Skowronski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jechezkiel Skowronski, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Skowronski graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Skowronski has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NSMC - Salem Hospital
- North Shore Medical Center - Union Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Skowronski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 13 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 16 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jechezkiel J. Skowronski practice?
Dr. Jechezkiel Skowronski practices Internal Medicine near Marblehead, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Salem, MA.
See Marblehead Internists.