A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jechezkiel Skowronski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jechezkiel Skowronski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jechezkiel Skowronski, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Skowronski graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Skowronski has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NSMC - Salem Hospital
- North Shore Medical Center - Union Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jechezkiel Jack Skowronski MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jechezkiel J. Skowronski practice?
- Dr. Jechezkiel Skowronski has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jechezkiel Skowronski practices Internal Medicine near Marblehead, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Salem, MA.
See Marblehead Internists.