A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jed Alaimalo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jed Alaimalo is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alaimalo graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Alaimalo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Maui Memorial Medical Center
- Kula Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jed Alaimalo MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jed Alaimalo practice?
- Dr. Jed Alaimalo has 1 office location.
Dr. Jed Alaimalo practices Internal Medicine near Wailuku, HI.
See Wailuku Internists.