A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jed Black:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Black
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Black Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Black graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Black has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Stanford Medical Center
- Stanford University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jed Eric Black MD is a male Neurologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jed E. Black practice?
- Dr. Jed Black has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jed Black practices Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redwood City, CA and Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Neurologists and Palo Alto Psychiatrists.