A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jed Black:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jed Black is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Black
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Black Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Black graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Black has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Stanford Medical Center
- Stanford University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jed Eric Black MD is a male Neurologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jed E. Black practice?
- Dr. Jed Black has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jed Black practices Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine near Redwood City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Redwood City Neurologists and Redwood City Psychiatrists.