Learn more about Dr. Jed Black:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jed Black is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Black
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Black Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Black graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Black has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Stanford Medical Center
- Stanford University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jed Eric Black MD is a male Neurologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jed E. Black practice?
- Dr. Jed Black has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jed Black practices Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine near Redwood City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Redwood City Neurologists and Redwood City Psychiatrists.