A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jed Black:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Black graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Black has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Stanford Medical Center
- Stanford University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jed Eric Black MD is a male Neurologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jed E. Black practice?
- Dr. Jed Black has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jed Black practices Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA and Redwood City, CA.
See Palo Alto Neurologists, Palo Alto Psychiatrists, and Palo Alto Sleep Medicine Doctors.