A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jed Gonzalo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jed Gonzalo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jed Gonzalo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Surgical Pathology
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalo graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gonzalo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jed David Gonzalo MD is a male Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jed D. Gonzalo practice?
- Dr. Jed Gonzalo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jed Gonzalo practices Internal Medicine near Hershey, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA.
See Hershey Internists.