A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jed Gorlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jed Gorlin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gorlin
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gorlin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jed Gorlin, MD is board certified in Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Blood Transfusion
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Fetal Erythroblastosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gorlin graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gorlin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Children's Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota, Minneapolis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jed Gorlin MD is a male Pathologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jed Gorlin practice?
- Dr. Jed Gorlin has 1 office location.
Dr. Jed Gorlin practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Pediatricians, Minneapolis Pediatric Specialists, and Minneapolis Pathologists.