Jed Gorlin MD Patient Reviews

July 8th, 2009
Minneapolis is so lucky to have Dr. Gorlin!
Dr. Gorlin was my oncologist when I was diagnosed with Hodgkin's lymphoma at age 16. His signature bowtie and his ability to put me and my parents at ease during one of life's most trying experiences is something I will never forget. I remember when he decided to leave his clinical practice at Dana Farber to do research and how I was certain my oncology care would never be the same. My care was always very good after Dr. Gorlin, but never as fun. Any parent who is in need of a pediatric oncologist, first let me say, God bless you and your child as you go through this challenge. If you are considering care with Dr. Gorlin, you CANNOT go wrong. He is warm, gentle, compassionate, professional and humorous in only the most appropriate way. When Dr. Gorlin moved to Minneapolis, Boston lost a true hero, one to whom I can honestly say I owe my life. THANK YOU DR. GORLIN!!

November 12th, 2008
the most competent doctor have ever met.

October 13th, 2008
The Best Hematologist in Boston
Dr. Gorlin was my doctor as a child. He was the greatest. (I'm sure he still is!) After he left to move to MN my care was never the same. He's a first rate doctor. Very intelligent and always made me and my parents feel very comfortable and confident in the care he was giving me. He always knew how to put a smile on my face even though I was in quite a bit of pain. As I started to grow up, I thought he was getting corny. What did I know? I was a silly teenager. Guess what?? I'd give anything to hear that loud trumpet sound he used to make to announce he was coming into to room.(He sounded just like a trumpet too!) A good doctor is hard to find. Especially a spectacular one like Dr. Gorlin....