A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jed Groom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jed Groom is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Groom graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Dr. Groom has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Hawaii Community Hospital
- Hale Ho'ola Hamakua
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jed A Groom MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Jed A. Groom practice?
- Dr. Jed Groom has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jed Groom practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Kamuela, HI.
See Kamuela Family Physicians and Kamuela Primary Care Doctors.