A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jed Haake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jed Haake, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Haake graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Haake has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jesse Brown VA Medical Center
- Chicago Health Care System - West Side Div. - Jessie Brown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jed Haake MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jed Haake practice?
- Dr. Jed Haake has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jed Haake practices Psychiatry near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Downers Grove, IL.
See Chicago Psychiatrists.