A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jed Horowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jed Horowitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jed Horowitz, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Horowitz graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Horowitz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jed H Horowitz MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jed H. Horowitz practice?
- Dr. Jed Horowitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jed Horowitz practices Plastic Surgery near Huntington Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Newport Beach, CA.
See Huntington Beach Plastic Surgeons.