A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Jed Howard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jed Howard, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Howard graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Howard has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- The Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Howard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jed L. Howard practice?
Dr. Jed Howard practices Ophthalmology near Pasadena, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Pasadena Ophthalmologists.