A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jed Kwartler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jed Kwartler, otology-neurotology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kwartler
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kwartler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jed Kwartler, MBA, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Balance Disorders (Labyrinth Diseases)
- Cochlear Implantation
- Cranial Nerve Cancer
- Ear Cancer
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Hearing Loss
- Meniere's Disease
- Middle Ear Bone Growth (Otosclerosis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kwartler graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kwartler has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Barnabas Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jed A Kwartler MBA and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. Jed A. Kwartler practice?
- Dr. Jed Kwartler has 1 office location.
Dr. Jed Kwartler practices Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology near Berkeley Heights, NJ.
See Berkeley Heights Otolaryngologists.