Very positive Doctor, show details Very positive Doctor,
by Marissa DeCinque on Aug 27th, 2013

Just had my first meeting with Dr. Kwartler, and after having bad experiences with other surgeons for my deaf son's cochlear implant, he was just what I was looking for. He was positive and confident and treated my son with care and compassion. He seemed to respect his patients and doesn't talk down to us like others have. He spent adequate time with us and the wait time in the office was out standing! I wasn't even done filling out the forms when they called our name. He was just what we have been needing.

Feb 7th, 2012

Helped me with a difficult problem. Would highly recommend him. Good listener and explainer.

Dec 23rd, 2011

Dr. Kwartler is an exceptional doctor. He takes the time to LISTEN to his patients. He is an excellent surgeon ! I have had surgery done by Dr. Kwartler and highly recommend him to everyone. Thank you Dr. Kwartler !

by Amitabha Ghosh on Apr 22nd, 2011

He is very caring and compassionate and listens well.

Excellent! show details Excellent!
by Linda on Mar 5th, 2009

Dr. Kwartler: great skill, great manner, respectful, caring, professional and worth driving over an hour to get to. SMG runs a great operation. Dr. Kwartler, I'm glad you are my doctor.