Dr. Jed Shay Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jed Shay?

Posted on May 26th, 2017

Worst dr ever treated me like a drug attick and made me drive 3 hrs to tell me he wont see me anymore highly dont recomend this dr to any human being all they care about is money not their patients

Review is a big ZERO THEY DON'T CARE and treat you like a drug addict and can't read a MRI which is ridiculous and won't help you at all they will give you only a certain amount of pain medication if it isn't working o well that's what they say to you wish they had my pain they would understand then they couldn't deal with the pain I gothru everyday for the last 5 years try to find somebody else beside this DR if you are needing help you won't get it here!!

Posted on June 1st, 2016

Worst Pain Dr I have seen in the 4 years I have been 100% Disabled and in Pain they care about the money and not the the patient at all. You will find out also all they care about is the amount of medication they give even if it isn't helping I have had other Dr's say that they wouldn't go to him they WILL NOT make you comfortable they treat you like a drug addict even if you are 100% Disabled in bad pain they DO NOT CARE IT'S ABOUT MONEY!!!! I wouldn't recommend him or his nurses to anybody at all worst Dr I have ever been to but he is the only Pain Dr around which is ridiculous. I bet if they were in pain like me and other people they would be taking the pain medication to make them feel comfortable and if of course they say they wouldn't that is lie a big lie because they are not going thru it there are no good Dr's except maybe 3 in the state of Wyoming and one is a ER Dr and other 2 are Surgeons not these people at this office worst ever!!!!

Posted on April 29th, 2015

Dr. Shay is an excellent physician and has helped be greatly with my pain relief. I would and have recommended him to family and friends.

RN

Posted on February 28th, 2014

Didn't spend the time needed to address concerns. Didn't know who I was or the correct condition on one of the appointments. Didn't address concerns after the first visit. At last appointment was unprofessional and embarassed me in front of staff and other patients. Didn't close the exam door on last visit.

Posted on September 21st, 2017