A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jed Turk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jed Turk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jed Turk, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Vaginal Delivery
Education & Awards
Dr. Turk graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Turk has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jed Lawrence Turk MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jed L. Turk practice?
- Dr. Jed Turk has 1 office location.
Dr. Jed Turk practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fishkill, NY.
See Fishkill Obstetricians & Gynecologists.