A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jedediah Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jedediah Jones, Orthopaedic Hand and Upper Extremity Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Jones has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
- Southern Hills Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jedediah William Jones MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Jedediah W. Jones practice?
- Dr. Jedediah Jones has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jedediah Jones practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Surgeons.