A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jedediah Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jedediah Jones, Orthopaedic Hand and Upper Extremity Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Jones has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Hills Hospital & Medical Center
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jedediah W Jones MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Jedediah W. Jones practice?
- Dr. Jedediah Jones has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jedediah Jones practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Surgeons and Las Vegas Orthopedic Surgeons.