A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeena Eapen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeena Eapen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Eapen graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Eapen has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- SJRH - St John's Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eapen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeena V. Eapen practice?
Dr. Jeena Eapen practices Internal Medicine near Yonkers, NY.
See Yonkers Internists.