A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeena Eapen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeena Eapen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Eapen graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Eapen has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- SJRH - St John's Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeena V Eapen MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeena V. Eapen practice?
- Dr. Jeena Eapen has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeena Eapen practices Internal Medicine near Yonkers, NY.
See Yonkers Internists.