A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeena Jacob:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeena Jacob, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacob graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Jacob has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical CenterJack D Weiler Hosp Of A Einstein College Div
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeena Sarah Jacob MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeena S. Jacob practice?
- Dr. Jeena Jacob has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeena Jacob practices Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Anesthesiologists and New York Internists.