A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeeny Job:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeeny Job is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeeny Job, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Job graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Job has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Nassau University Medical Center
- Nassau County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeeny Mariya Job DO is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeeny M. Job practice?
- Dr. Jeeny Job has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeeny Job practices Internal Medicine near East Meadow, NY.
See East Meadow Internists.