A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeereddi Prasad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeereddi Prasad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeereddi Prasad, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Prasad graduated from Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Tirupati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Prasad has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Casa Colina Hospital for Rehabilitation Medicine
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeereddi A Prasad BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Jeereddi A. Prasad practice?
- Dr. Jeereddi Prasad has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jeereddi Prasad practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Pomona, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
See Pomona Internists and Pomona Endocrinologists.