A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeereddi Prasad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeereddi Prasad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prasad
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Prasad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeereddi Prasad, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Prasad graduated from Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Tirupati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Prasad has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Casa Colina Hospital for Rehabilitation Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeereddi Anjaneya Prasad BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Jeereddi A. Prasad practice?
- Dr. Jeereddi Prasad has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jeereddi Prasad practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Pomona, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rancho Cucamonga, CA and Upland, CA.
See Pomona Internists and Pomona Endocrinologists.