A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeereddi Prasad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeereddi Prasad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeereddi Prasad, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology and Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Prasad graduated from Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Tirupati. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Prasad has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Prasad accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- PrimeCare Medical Network - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeereddi A. Prasad practice?
Dr. Jeereddi Prasad practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology and Metabolism, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and General Practice near Pomona, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
See Pomona Internists, Pomona Endocrinologists, and Pomona General Practitioners.