A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeet Mehta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeet Mehta, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehta graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Mehta has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mehta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 8 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeet R. Mehta practice?
Dr. Jeet Mehta practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Youngstown, OH.
See Youngstown Surgeons.