A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeet Mehta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeet Mehta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeet Mehta, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehta graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Mehta has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeet Ram Mehta MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeet R. Mehta practice?
- Dr. Jeet Mehta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeet Mehta practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Youngstown, OH.
See Youngstown Colorectal Surgeons.