A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeetender Matharu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeetender Matharu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeetender Matharu, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Matharu graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Matharu has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeetender Matharu MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeetender Matharu practice?
- Dr. Jeetender Matharu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeetender Matharu practices Family Medicine near Clarkston, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Pontiac, MI.
See Clarkston Primary Care Doctors.