A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeevan Ramakrishnan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeevan Ramakrishnan, Otolaryngologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ramakrishnan
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ramakrishnan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramakrishnan graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ramakrishnan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeevan B Ramakrishnan MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngic Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Jeevan B. Ramakrishnan practice?
- Dr. Jeevan Ramakrishnan has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeevan Ramakrishnan practices Otolaryngic Allergy near Raleigh, NC.
See Raleigh Otolaryngologists.