A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeevan Ramakrishnan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeevan Ramakrishnan, Otolaryngologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramakrishnan graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ramakrishnan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeevan Babu Ramakrishnan MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngic Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Jeevan B. Ramakrishnan practice?
- Dr. Jeevan Ramakrishnan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jeevan Ramakrishnan practices Otolaryngic Allergy near Raleigh, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Garner, NC and Cary, NC.
See Raleigh Otolaryngologists.