A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeevindra Rana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeevindra Rana is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Back Pain
- Brain Ischemia
- Bronchopneumonia (Aspiration Pneumonia)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Heart Failure
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rana graduated from J.J.M. Medical College, Davangere.
Dr. Rana has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Virginia Hospital Center
- Chippenham/JHNSTN Wils Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeevindra Singh Rana MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeevindra S. Rana practice?
- Dr. Jeevindra Rana has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeevindra Rana practices Internal Medicine near Arlington, VA.
See Arlington Internists.