Dr. Jeevith Kanukunta Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeevith Kanukunta?

June 25th, 2015

Disappointed

He was polite but not a good listener. I made an appointment to get a specific test my regular doctor recommended. As expected, a first visit was required before the test could be done. While I was there he did not listen to my heart, ran a different test that I told him I did not need and had already had done elsewhere, then reluctantly agreed to do the test that I came there for. I left feeling as if he thought I was crazy and owe them more than $200 for an initial visit when I no longer want to have the test done there. If you just need a close by office to get a checkup for your necessary prescriptions and such, this office will probably be able to help you. (Note: My problem is not severe, but something I'm told by my regular doctor to keep an eye on, so I think because of that and my younger age, it will be common for busy doctors to not see a strong need to help me.) Also, the Griffin Office needed to be cleaned.

October 25th, 2012

Have always had greast sucess with my dealings with Dr. Kanukunta. Staff has always been curteous as well.

September 23rd, 2017