A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jef Getzinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jef Getzinger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jef Getzinger, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Getzinger graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Getzinger has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jef Getzinger MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jef Getzinger practice?
- Dr. Jef Getzinger has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jef Getzinger practices Family Medicine near Shelby Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sterling Heights, MI.