A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeff Angobaldo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeff Angobaldo, Plastic Surgeon, Cosmetic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeff Angobaldo, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Angobaldo graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Angobaldo has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeff Oliver Angobaldo MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Jeff O. Angobaldo practice?
- Dr. Jeff Angobaldo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeff Angobaldo practices Plastic Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand near Plano, TX.
See Plano Surgeons and Plano Plastic Surgeons.