A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeff Arthur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeff Arthur is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeff Arthur, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Arthur graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Arthur has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
- Texas Orthopedic Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Arthur accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeff M. Arthur practice?
Dr. Jeff Arthur practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Interventional Pain Medicine near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Humble, TX and Shenandoah, TX.
See Houston Anesthesiologists and Houston Pain Management Doctors.