A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeff Arthur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeff Arthur is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeff Arthur, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Arthur graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Arthur has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Orthopedic Hospital
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeff Marshall Arthur MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeff M. Arthur practice?
- Dr. Jeff Arthur has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeff Arthur practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Humble, TX.
See Houston Anesthesiologists and Houston Pain Management Doctors.