Anesthesiologist (pain control), Pain Management Specialist

Saved my life show details Saved my life
by Lane on Mar 9th, 2015

After a severe spine injury and countless doctors, I was referred to Dr. Jeff Arthur. He and his staff were very attentive, caring, and professional. All of the doctors said that nothing could be done for the nerve damage that I suffered from. Dr. Arthur and his staff devised a plan of treatment, that I followed to the letter. In short, after years of being virtually bed ridden, I have a life.

Caring and thorough show details Caring and thorough
by Wendy on Feb 25th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr Arthur for years, he CARES about his patients, spends time hearing their needs and develops a plan of action. I feel confident in the care I receive and would recommend him to anyone!

by Robin Holmes Boyer on Aug 28th, 2013

I went to Dr. Arthur for a Nerve Root Block. I would never recommend this doctor to ANYONE! I came out of recovery and he came by to ask me how my back was. I told him I had a massive headache, like I never had before. He informed me, HE DIDN'T CARE!! I told him several times and you know what he told me several times, "I DON'T CARE". I called his office for several weeks, trying to explain the pain I was in, guess what? He never returned my call! And, I am not a complainer I just go with the flow. I have never complained about a doctor before. For years I was in pain with a massive headache. Finally, I found a doctor that had the knowledge and listened. When Dr. Arthur performed my Nerve Root Block his incompetency cause 2 punctures in the dura tissue where he did the procedure. I was in so much pain for years and was was in bed most of the time because of his incompetency! I highly recommend you DO Not USE HIM.

Mar 26th, 2012

Dr. Arthur stops at nothing for his patients. He has treated my father for years and always gives his best. I know my father is getting the very best!

Save yourself the trouble show details Save yourself the trouble
Jun 28th, 2011

The doctor and the nurse where very impatient and it seems as if they treat everyone as if they all have the same problem. The injection given was wrong to begin with. Calling them and getting them to call back for follow ups is a huge hassle. Please save yourself the trouble, money and pain, and go to an actual good Dr that takes time to listen to what you have wrong and answer phones for any appointment or follow up.

Oct 23rd, 2010

Takes the time to answer all questions. Reviews all tests. Liked him. The staff was very pleasant.