Dr. Jeff Arthur MD Patient Reviews

• Anesthesiology Kingwood, TX

• Good
  • Bad

July 25th, 2017
JUST AN ALL AROUND JERK!!!
I THOUGHT ONCE HE HAD THAT BRAIN TUMOR REMOVED IT WOULD MAKE ROOM FOR A PERSONALITY & SOME COMPASSION BUT I GUESS NOT! HE IS THE SAME A**HOLE HE HAS ALWAYS BEEN. HE THINKS EVERYTHING IS IN YOUR HEAD! HE WON'T LISTEN!

May 24th, 2016
Dr Arthur is the rudest Doctor I have ever seen. The first time I took my 82 year mother I had to give him the benefit of doubt. Thinking he was rushed or way behind of schedule. The second time was truly no different. He did s block on mom and came by in recovery and was an a--hole. Today was no different. Took mom and he told my mom that the only thing he knows for sure is that he is going to die one day!!! Will not listen to her, only give his advise. How does a Dr treat a person if they can't explain their pain. Truly can't stand him. He might be an ok Doctor but his bedside manners are horrible. No compassion. Time to get out of the profession.

February 22nd, 2016
AHH could of been better!!!!
Dr. Arthur is alright. He is the only Doctor who could get my Injections correct. Now his young Nurse that puts patients in the room I can't say the same for her. She was a little disrespectful to me and actually forgot about me with a drug test hanging out of my mouth. That was gross. Suggestion when you want to know what a patient has in there system DRAW BLOOD/TEST HAIR and pay attention to what your doing instead of setting at the desk in the first room by the check out counter. Jackie is wonderful with a great memory. My Insurance information wasn't correct. I filled out a short Novel when I arrived only to be questioned again about my Novel by the young lady because she failed to look at my papers so therefore I had to tell Dr. Arthur all over again. Wait time was not good especially if your in pain. Slow moving. Dr. Arthur has a excellent sense of humor. The office is a small maze.

March 9th, 2015
Saved my life
After a severe spine injury and countless doctors, I was referred to Dr. Jeff Arthur. He and his staff were very attentive, caring, and professional. All of the doctors said that nothing could be done for the nerve damage that I suffered from. Dr. Arthur and his staff devised a plan of treatment, that I followed to the letter. In short, after years of being virtually bed ridden, I have a life.

February 25th, 2015
Caring and thorough
I have been seeing Dr Arthur for years, he CARES about his patients, spends time hearing their needs and develops a plan of action. I feel confident in the care I receive and would recommend him to anyone!

August 28th, 2013
I went to Dr. Arthur for a Nerve Root Block. I would never recommend this doctor to ANYONE! I came out of recovery and he came by to ask me how my back was. I told him I had a massive headache, like I never had before. He informed me, HE DIDN'T CARE!! I told him several times and you know what he told me several times, "I DON'T CARE". I called his office for several weeks, trying to explain the pain I was in, guess what? He never returned my call! And, I am not a complainer I just go with the flow. I have never complained about a doctor before. For years I was in pain with a massive headache. Finally, I found a doctor that had the knowledge and listened. When Dr. Arthur performed my Nerve Root Block his incompetency cause 2 punctures in the dura tissue where he did the procedure. I was in so much pain for years and was was in bed most of the time because of his incompetency! I highly recommend you DO Not USE HIM.

March 26th, 2012
Dr. Arthur stops at nothing for his patients. He has treated my father for years and always gives his best. I know my father is getting the very best!

June 29th, 2011
Save yourself the trouble
The doctor and the nurse where very impatient and it seems as if they treat everyone as if they all have the same problem. The injection given was wrong to begin with. Calling them and getting them to call back for follow ups is a huge hassle. Please save yourself the trouble, money and pain, and go to an actual good Dr that takes time to listen to what you have wrong and answer phones for any appointment or follow up.

October 24th, 2010
Takes the time to answer all questions. Reviews all tests. Liked him. The staff was very pleasant.

May 23rd, 2017