A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeff Berry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeff Berry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berry
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Berry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeff Berry, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Berry graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Berry has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Black Memorial Hospital
- Spartanburg Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeff Matthew Berry MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jeff M. Berry practice?
- Dr. Jeff Berry has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeff Berry practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Spartanburg, SC.
See Spartanburg Internists and Spartanburg Cardiologists.