Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion. DrScore.
Amazing Doctor and Human Being!!! show details Amazing Doctor and Human Being!!!
by Melissa on Jul 25th, 2015

Doctor Blixt is absolutely amazing and one of the best doctors I've ever had !!! I have been a Suboxone patient of his for about a year now and after going through two other Suboxone doctors, he is the first one that has helped me come down significantly in dosage. He is always kind, courteous, and respectful. He is very knowledgeable in the ways of addiction and treats you with respect and understanding. I have always felt I can talk to him open and honestly without feeling he is passing judgement or thinking lesser of me which I feel is so important when fighting addiction. He is seriously invested in his patients' well being, gives them his full attention, really takes the time to listen, and never makes them feel rushed. His support, caring, and confidence in me has really had a huge influence on my success towards full recovery. In an industry where so many expect you to fail and therefore treat you as such, Dr Blixt truely shows confidence in his patients' abilities to be successful. For that I am grateful to have him as my doctor and would recommend him to everybody, especially those who are seeking a doctor to assist them be win in their fight against addiction!!!

Jan 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent 1st visit.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Jan 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great guy all around, very knowledgeable, and respectful.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
doctor doesn't care about patient just wants money show details doctor doesn't care about patient just wants money
Aug 1st, 2013

Terrible experience.shares his personal opinion about you. Extremely unwilling to help. Will deny you after making you pay hundreds of dollars. Made me cry and then he walked out. Does not give you the benefit of the doubt.

Great Physician show details Great Physician
by BSG on Jul 15th, 2013

Dr. Blixt is the most compassionate and level headed Physician I have ever had. He actually listens. He has a great office staff too, worth the drive to south CS!

Excellent!!!! show details Excellent!!!!
Dec 12th, 2011

Finally, a physician who listens and takes the time to detail treatment options. I would highly recommend Dr. Blixt.

Great Doctor, Very caring! show details Great Doctor, Very caring!
Jan 20th, 2011

One of the best doctors I have been to yet! Dr. Blixt gives you his full attention when you are there, which is rare any more, and he does his very best to be thorough, at the same time making sure to care enough to not put you through unnecessary tests and procedures. Dr Blixt has found problems that other doctors either ignored or just could not diagnose. I recommend this doctor very highly!

Best Doctor I Have Ever Seen show details Best Doctor I Have Ever Seen
by Courtney Carson on Jan 27th, 2010

Dr. Blixt really cares about his patients. He knows what he is doing and you can rely on him.