A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeff Quinn Bostic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeff Quinn Bostic is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeff Quinn Bostic, Ed.D, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Quinn Bostic graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Quinn Bostic has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Quinn Bostic accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 5 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeff Quinn Bostic practice?
Dr. Jeff Quinn Bostic practices Psychiatry near Boston, MA.
See Boston Psychiatrists.