Some ratings provided by DrScore.
The amazing Dr. Buchalter show details The amazing Dr. Buchalter
by Joea McNeil on May 28th, 2016

Dr. Buchalter is absolutely amazing. I work in a school as well as teach drivers Ed. In the summer. Therefore I have a pretty tight schedule. And live about an hour and a half from Pensacola. Dr. Buchalter always gets me in when it is most convenient for me. He has been treating me and my mom for several years and neither of us would ever consider seeing anyone else. I have is the most compassionate Doctor I have ever been to. He does everything in his power to ease the constant pain I experience. He makes me feel like I am the only patient he sees. He is very attentive to all of my needs and takes time to answer any questions that I have. He also personally follows up on me after I have a procedure. There is no doubt in my mind that he sincerely cares about his patients and wants to give them as pain free life as possible.

Relieves pain and improves quality of life show details Relieves pain and improves quality of life
by Betty Holman RN on Mar 16th, 2016

Dr. Buchalter is a legend in his profession. I am an RN that was suffering debilitating spinal pain 1 year ago after 3 spinal surgeries. Through multiple modalities he restored my function and quality of life! Highly recommend him to anyone suffering. What do you have to lose?

by Lisa Marie Donndelinger on Nov 18th, 2015

Dr. Buchalter is an amazing doctor! He has the best bedside manner and is great to explain things so you understand them. I have been a patient for ten years.

by Linda Franza on Nov 6th, 2015

He is the best doctor ever. He really cares about his patients and does not want anyone to suffer. His bedside manners are tops in my book. He is an A Doctor through and through.

by Lisa Dillashaw on Oct 27th, 2015

I wish all doctors of all fields had his bedside manner and personal touch! He is one special guy! When you leave there, he makes you feel like he really cares and that he truly is worried and truly hopes that he has helped your condition improve. Most doctors just see you as another name on a piece of paper who needs a script and couldn't tell you what you came in for the last visit. Not Dr. Buchalter! He makes you feel important and special and he intends to fix you!

Best Doctor Ever!!! show details Best Doctor Ever!!!
by WandaE on Oct 15th, 2015

I love this man. He makes sure I have the best treatment possible for my problem.

Grateful Patient show details Grateful Patient
by Sheryl J. on Sep 17th, 2015

Dr. Buchalter has literally restored my life to me. I can't praise him enough or recommend him more highly. He is patient, compassionate, and an expert in his field.

Pain medicine that actually works show details Pain medicine that actually works
by Ray Cunningham on Nov 11th, 2014

I have had back problems for 40 years, handled by prescriptions , until spine deteriorated requiring more. Not bad enough for extensive operations, my Orthopedist recommended pain medicine in 2010. I have gone to several over the years with limited success. Medical decisions made by Dr Buchalter since first seeing him in 2010, have changed and significantly improved my quality of life. He has made a difference in the things I can physically do today that before I could not do. He has slowed down the aging process for me.

Life-Saving, incredible Pain Management Doctor show details Life-Saving, incredible Pain Management Doctor
Aug 15th, 2014

Dr. Buchalter is the best pain management doctor I have ever seen or heard of in my life: a true gift to those of us with pain management issues or pain-related issues. I was seriously injured over a year ago and no doctors could figure out what was wrong with me, despite pain that clearly indicated something was terribly wrong and would have proved debilitating for the rest of my life had I not met Dr. Buchalter and two other physicians. Dr. Buchalter, along with these two other physicians out of countless doctors I saw around the United States, saved my future. It is as simple and profound as that. I am forever blessed that Dr. Jeff Buchalter came into my life. As a physician, Dr. Buchalter has a remarkable bedside manner. He listens to your every word and very closely. He asks questions that are meaningful and important to solving even the most complex medical issues. He genuinely cares about his patients and you can tell it from the day you meet him. Dr. Buchalter is also a scholar with an interest in discogenic pain (i.e. pain coming from discs in your spine), a field that very few doctors are trained in or learn about in medical school. I believe this is one of the primary reasons why other doctors could not properly diagnose me and why Dr. Buchalter was able to do so (and took the time to do so). He is a leader in his field and given his expertise, he is easily one of the top 50 or top 25 pain management doctors in the United States. If you have pain-related issues or a complex medical problem related to your back like me, please go see Dr. Buchalter. I promise it is the best decision you can make to get the help you need.

ret navy show details ret navy
by bobby nicholson on May 7th, 2014

Dr buchalter has been my doctor for the last 5yrs. he knows his stuff and can fix your problem.

Best & Most Caring Doctor Ever! show details Best & Most Caring Doctor Ever!
by E G on Apr 2nd, 2014

He is knows what he is doing and doesn't give up until he has helped you with your pain. He is the nicest, most caring doctor i have ever met. He is busy because he is the best around, so dont complain if you have to wait a bit because he works at three different locations and everyone lives him. He has helped me alot, i was so deppressed with all my pain issues i thought there was no help but Dr Buchalter is proving me wrong!

Pain show details Pain
by Jennifer on Mar 1st, 2014

Dr. Buchalter gave me my life back. He is the best Doctor and took the time to actually find out what was causing my headaches that I had been having for almost three years. I had been to more Doctors than I can count and nobody could find out what was causing them. He is wonderful and the best Doctor ever!!!!

The Finest Pain Doctor in the Nation. show details The Finest Pain Doctor in the Nation.
by Phillip Walker on Jul 22nd, 2013

I have to say I don't give reviews one way or the other. I've been a patient of Dr. Buckhalter's for almost a year. His is by far the best doctor I've ever seen in my entire life. He has it all knowledge, understanding, patience, care and the ability to perform delicate injections better than the best of them. He's an Excellent Professional and Personable doctor. I highly recommend if your in pain he'll handle you with care and expertise.

My Hero show details My Hero
by G Huber on May 30th, 2013

Dr B is the best Dr I have ever been to. He truly is my hero. Though I have had prblems with his nurses namely Donna.

Saved my life show details Saved my life
by Phyllis N. on Apr 9th, 2013

He is the only person that gives me hope. He is extremely competent, very positive, encouraging, seems to actually know what you are feeling, and has a great sense of humor. Dr. Buchalter is an exceptional physician and even greater human being.

Best doctor ever!! show details Best doctor ever!!
by Tracy Posehn on Feb 11th, 2013

Dr. Buchalter is the most caring compassionate doctor I have ever! I have Chronic pain and have seen several pain specialist in California where I came from before Pensacola! Everything was difficult and hard work to get anything done until I met Dr. Buchalter! He truly cares for his patients and seems to really want us out of pain! He also did a shot on my husband that has changed his life! He's out of pain for the first time in 10 years! He is working the hardest of any doctor I have had in 15 years of my chronic pain that wants me well and just not on pills! When I first came to Pensacola I asked everyone with pain who the best doctor was, everyone said Dr. Jeff Buchalter! I'm an RN and have worked with 100's of doctors, Dr. Buchalter is the most caring and compassionate doctor I have ever known, and has the sweetest best side manner!

Best Doctor in the field show details Best Doctor in the field
Oct 11th, 2012

Dr. Buchalter is the best doctor I have seen in a long time. He takes time to really talk to me to find out if what we are doing is working and to discuss all the options available to me. He is prompt to respond to questions and concerns I have. His concern and compassion are unsurpassed by any other doctor I have seen.

The Doctors Doctor show details The Doctors Doctor
Aug 20th, 2012

he is an exceptional doctor who really cares about his patients.he treats most of the doctors in the community who have back or neck problems and that says it all.keep up the great job..........and thank you for helping me.

David B. Stromgren show details David B. Stromgren
Mar 28th, 2012

My wife has been going to Jeff L. Buchalter since 1994 for pain management on her back. He has been a life saver. With out his help I feel I would have lost my wife. She could not live with the pain she was having. We have never had any problem with getting the help she needs

Excellent Practioner show details Excellent Practioner
Mar 22nd, 2012

I have only one complaint and that is the wait time for routine appointments and procedures,I expect it is because he has a heavy patient load. However, with that said, he is worth the wait! He is an excellent doctor!

Great doctor and staff !!!! show details Great doctor and staff !!!!
Oct 5th, 2011

Doctor Buchalter is the kindest and most wonderful doctor . His staff is as well . The only problem a pt may have with his staff is if they don't followw the rules and or are seeking drugs . they will not give early refills and you must be responsible for keeping your apts . We are grown ups I don't think that is to much to ask .

Great dr. AWFUL staff show details Great dr. AWFUL staff
Jul 27th, 2011

Dr. Buchalter is a very caring dr., doesn't give enough time in office, and tends to cut you off when you talk, but overall knows his stuff and has helped me tremendously. However, his staff, specifically, his nurse Kathy are rude and unsympathetic. They never return phone calls, and forget gettin a prescription refilled, it won't happen until you can get into seeing him, and he is schedule out 6-8 weeks in advance. In the meantime, you are in pain.Hopefully, he will get a new and improved staff, I won't be there to find out. Searching for another dr. ASAP.

Incredible doctor show details Incredible doctor
Jun 29th, 2011

Dr Buchalter , is the most compasionate caring doctor I have ever seen . His bedside maner is awesome! He not only helped me with my back problems, he is the first docter to dx me properly and then help me .His staff is caring and compasionate just like him ! I actually enjoy going to my apt .. They make you feel you are important , like family!

caring and compationate, if you are just looking for pain medicines he is not the one for you. show details caring and compationate, if you are just looking for pain medicines he is not the one for you.
Feb 18th, 2011

I have had terrible neck and back pain after a motor vehicle accident. All they did before Dr Buchalter was give me pain medications.Dr Buchalter identified why i was hurting and fixed the problem.He is a wonderful doctor.

brilliant and caring show details brilliant and caring
Nov 26th, 2010

thank you so much for all you have done for me and my family.my back pain is gone and you fixed it......

He cured my Neck Pain and Headaches show details He cured my Neck Pain and Headaches
Nov 8th, 2010

exceptional doctor who found my problem and now it is gone........No Pain!thank you

wonderful doctor who really CARES show details wonderful doctor who really CARES
Nov 7th, 2010

when no one else could find out why my back would not get better....He did and fixed it.............thank you

truly a brilliant doctor show details truly a brilliant doctor
Sep 23rd, 2010

when no one could find what was causing my back pain, Dr Buchalter found the problem and fixed it...........

most caring doctor there is.......... show details most caring doctor there is..........
Sep 5th, 2010

brilliant and compationate.....he will find out what is causing your pain and fix it...........thank you Dr Buchalter

he is extremley busy because he is the BEST! show details he is extremley busy because he is the BEST!
Jul 5th, 2010

He is caring, compationate, extremly knowledgable and can find out what is causing your pain and fix it..........

when no one could find out what was causing my back pain he did show details when no one could find out what was causing my back pain he did
Jan 31st, 2010

he is a caring and wonderful doctor who found what was causing my back pain and fixed it for me............thank you

wonderful doctor.......... show details wonderful doctor..........
Dec 4th, 2009

the only doctor that found out why i had such bad neck pain and he fixed it..........thank you

my favorite doctor show details my favorite doctor
Oct 31st, 2009

I have suffered with severe back pain for years and now it is gone..........thank you Dr Buchalter

wonderful doctor who really cares show details wonderful doctor who really cares
Sep 3rd, 2009

he fixed my Neck pain when noone else could

excellent doctor who really cares show details excellent doctor who really cares
Aug 13th, 2009

He is a wonderful and brilliant doctor who identified my spine problem and fixed it........thank you

Appointments show details Appointments
Jun 1st, 2009

Can not seem to get through the recorded phone message to get someone to call me back to set up an appointment that Dr. Buchalter prescribed for me to get. Very poor in follow up from the office stand point. Absolutely noone returns phone calls.

wonderful intellegent physician........ show details wonderful intellegent physician........
Mar 27th, 2009

found out why i was hurting and fixed it!

Wonderful person and Doctor show details Wonderful person and Doctor
Mar 4th, 2009

He is a brilliant physician and found the cause of my back pain and after my treatments I am better then new...........

wonderful and caring doctor,,,,,,,,,,,, show details wonderful and caring doctor,,,,,,,,,,,,
Nov 28th, 2008

i can do what i want to do now that he fixed my neck pain..........thanks

excellent pain management physician show details excellent pain management physician
Nov 2nd, 2008

made my diagnosis and fixed my problem.

very compationate and a brilliant doctor.............. show details very compationate and a brilliant doctor..............
Oct 27th, 2008

he takes his time and diagnosed my back problem after everyone else said nothing could be done.............I am now able to do everything i want to do..........thank you

The most caring doctor I have even seen........... show details The most caring doctor I have even seen...........
Oct 24th, 2008

He is the best physician I had seen and after the injections my back is completely better..............thanks so much