Dr. Jeff Buchalter MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 23rd, 2017
New patient appointment
Fantastic is an understatement.. Fabulous bedside manner... Very knowledgeable and actually listens to his patients.

February 6th, 2017
Don't see him more thna once a year if there sre no complications

January 30th, 2017
Amazing and compassionate
Dr. Buchalter is the most caring and compassionate doctor I know. No one necessarily wants to need to go to the doctor. Dr. Buchalter makes it a much better experience. I would recommend Dr. Buchalter to anyone. He takes time to listen to your symptoms and discuss the best treatment options with you.

May 28th, 2016
The amazing Dr. Buchalter
Dr. Buchalter is absolutely amazing. I work in a school as well as teach drivers Ed. In the summer. Therefore I have a pretty tight schedule. And live about an hour and a half from Pensacola. Dr. Buchalter always gets me in when it is most convenient for me. He has been treating me and my mom for several years and neither of us would ever consider seeing anyone else. I have is the most compassionate Doctor I have ever been to. He does everything in his power to ease the constant pain I experience. He makes me feel like I am the only patient he sees. He is very attentive to all of my needs and takes time to answer any questions that I have. He also personally follows up on me after I have a procedure. There is no doubt in my mind that he sincerely cares about his patients and wants to give them as pain free life as possible.

March 16th, 2016
Relieves pain and improves quality of life
Dr. Buchalter is a legend in his profession. I am an RN that was suffering debilitating spinal pain 1 year ago after 3 spinal surgeries. Through multiple modalities he restored my function and quality of life! Highly recommend him to anyone suffering. What do you have to lose?

November 18th, 2015
Dr. Buchalter is an amazing doctor! He has the best bedside manner and is great to explain things so you understand them. I have been a patient for ten years.

November 6th, 2015
He is the best doctor ever. He really cares about his patients and does not want anyone to suffer. His bedside manners are tops in my book. He is an A+ Doctor through and through.

October 27th, 2015
I wish all doctors of all fields had his bedside manner and personal touch! He is one special guy! When you leave there, he makes you feel like he really cares and that he truly is worried and truly hopes that he has helped your condition improve. Most doctors just see you as another name on a piece of paper who needs a script and couldn't tell you what you came in for the last visit. Not Dr. Buchalter! He makes you feel important and special and he intends to fix you!

October 15th, 2015
Best Doctor Ever!!!
I love this man. He makes sure I have the best treatment possible for my problem.

September 17th, 2015
Grateful Patient
Dr. Buchalter has literally restored my life to me. I can't praise him enough or recommend him more highly. He is patient, compassionate, and an expert in his field.

November 11th, 2014
Pain medicine that actually works
I have had back problems for 40 years, handled by prescriptions , until spine deteriorated requiring more. Not bad enough for extensive operations, my Orthopedist recommended pain medicine in 2010. I have gone to several over the years with limited success. Medical decisions made by Dr Buchalter since first seeing him in 2010, have changed and significantly improved my quality of life. He has made a difference in the things I can physically do today that before I could not do. He has slowed down the aging process for me.

August 15th, 2014
Life-Saving, incredible Pain Management Doctor
Dr. Buchalter is the best pain management doctor I have ever seen or heard of in my life: a true gift to those of us with pain management issues or pain-related issues. I was seriously injured over a year ago and no doctors could figure out what was wrong with me, despite pain that clearly indicated something was terribly wrong and would have proved debilitating for the rest of my life had I not met Dr. Buchalter and two other physicians. Dr. Buchalter, along with these two other physicians out of countless doctors I saw around the United States, saved my future. It is as simple and profound as that. I am forever blessed that Dr. Jeff Buchalter came into my life. As a physician, Dr. Buchalter has a remarkable bedside manner. He listens to your every word and very closely. He asks questions that are meaningful and important to solving even the most complex medical issues. He genuinely cares about his patients and you can tell it from the day you meet him. Dr. Buchalter is also a scholar with an interest in discogenic pain (i.e. pain coming from discs in your spine), a field that very few doctors are trained in or learn about in medical school. I believe this is one of the primary reasons why other doctors could not properly diagnose me and why Dr. Buchalter was able to do so (and took the time to do so). He is a leader in his field and given his expertise, he is easily one of the top 50 or top 25 pain management doctors in the United States. If you have pain-related issues or a complex medical problem related to your back like me, please go see Dr. Buchalter. I promise it is the best decision you can make to get the help you need.