Anesthesiologist
Woodlands Center for Specialized Medicine
4724 N. Davis Highway, suite 210
Pensacola, FL 32503
850-484-4080
Locations and availability (4)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  na  |  show details
by david aford ( john) on Jul 7th, 2014

DR BUUCHALTER I HAVE BEEN WAITING ON A MRI HUMAMANA HAS IT SET FOR JULY BUT IT IS CLOSED I WOULD LIKE TO ASK YOU TO SEDATE ME AN PUT ME IN A UNIT AND GET THIS OVER HANDS ARMS FEET BACT ETC ARE WORSE PLEASE ADVISE OR IF NEED TO I CAN GO TO BIRMINGHAM I HAVI FAMILY THAT LIVE NEAR THERE ITS BEEN TOO LONG THANKDS

|  ret navy  |  show details
by bobby nicholson on May 7th, 2014

Dr buchalter has been my doctor for the last 5yrs. he knows his stuff and can fix your problem.

|  Best & Most Caring Doctor Ever!  |  show details
by E G on Apr 2nd, 2014

He is knows what he is doing and doesn't give up until he has helped you with your pain. He is the nicest, most caring doctor i have ever met. He is busy because he is the best around, so dont complain if you have to wait a bit because he works at three different locations and everyone lives him. He has helped me alot, i was so deppressed with all my pain issues i thought there was no help but Dr Buchalter is proving me wrong!

|  Pain  |  show details
by Jennifer on Mar 1st, 2014

Dr. Buchalter gave me my life back. He is the best Doctor and took the time to actually find out what was causing my headaches that I had been having for almost three years. I had been to more Doctors than I can count and nobody could find out what was causing them. He is wonderful and the best Doctor ever!!!!

|  Dr. Jeff Buchalter- a doctor who truly cares  |  show details
by Tracy Posehn on Dec 10th, 2013

Dr. Buchalter has gone above and beyond his duty as a pain doctor, trying not only to help treat my pain, but to also solve the issue of its cause. I have had Chronic Pain for 15 years, sent from doctor to doctor even sent to psychiatrist because they thought my pain was in my head. I was finally diagnosed with RSD. Many doctors didn't know what it was, much less how to treat it. Not only did Dr. Buchalter recognize I had RSD immediately, he had options besides medication to treat my pain. But he wasn't satisfied to just keep me on pain meds, after doing nerve blocks, he told me a great option would be spinal stimulator. He did the trial, after Niki, his procedure approval person spent an entire day getting an insurance glitch straightened out- I finally had the trial! For the first time in 15 years, I had 100% pain relief! I was quickly sent to Dr. Metsker to have the perminate spinal stimulator put in. I have a nurse that works with Dr. Buchalter, and Boston Medical- the stimulator provider, so if I have a problem or question I call Sara and she helps me while I recover from the surgery to get my stimulator programed to get my pain completely under control- working towards getting me off meds and finally back to work- which was the first thing I told Dr. Buchalter was my goal! The differance between Dr. Buchalter and other doctors is he is motivated to solve the pain problem, not just pass out medications! He always spends time with me and because of his true compassion and determination to truly help you, I'm on the road to total recovery! I was also able to get him to see my husband who had chronic back pain from a car accident 10 years ago, my husband would come to my visits and because Dr. B cares- he immediately got my husband in for a series of shots that allowed my husband to wake up the next day out of back pain for the first time in 10 years! We both feel that Dr. B truly cares about each patient and because of that, he refuses to give up and just leave you on medications as many doctors do! Because of that I feel hope I may return to work as an RN at some point in the very near future! I'm now close to my goal and that is because Dr. Buchalter goes above and beyond just being a doctor that treats pain, but rather he's a doctor that cures pain! I thank God I was sent to Dr. Buchalter- I'm at a point that I can get my life back because he cared enough to go the extra mile to know the cause of my pain and a way to cure it! I've worked with a lot of doctors as a nurse- as a patient, Dr. Buchalter is the kindest and caring doctor I know!

|  The Finest Pain Doctor in the Nation.  |  show details
by Phillip Walker on Jul 22nd, 2013

I have to say I don't give reviews one way or the other. I've been a patient of Dr. Buckhalter's for almost a year. His is by far the best doctor I've ever seen in my entire life. He has it all knowledge, understanding, patience, care and the ability to perform delicate injections better than the best of them. He's an Excellent Professional and Personable doctor. I highly recommend if your in pain he'll handle you with care and expertise.

|  My Hero  |  show details
by G Huber on May 30th, 2013

Dr B is the best Dr I have ever been to. He truly is my hero. Though I have had prblems with his nurses namely Donna.

|  Saved my life  |  show details
by Phyllis N. on Apr 9th, 2013

He is the only person that gives me hope. He is extremely competent, very positive, encouraging, seems to actually know what you are feeling, and has a great sense of humor. Dr. Buchalter is an exceptional physician and even greater human being.

|  Best doctor ever!!  |  show details
by Tracy Posehn on Feb 11th, 2013

Dr. Buchalter is the most caring compassionate doctor I have ever! I have Chronic pain and have seen several pain specialist in California where I came from before Pensacola! Everything was difficult and hard work to get anything done until I met Dr. Buchalter! He truly cares for his patients and seems to really want us out of pain! He also did a shot on my husband that has changed his life! He's out of pain for the first time in 10 years! He is working the hardest of any doctor I have had in 15 years of my chronic pain that wants me well and just not on pills! When I first came to Pensacola I asked everyone with pain who the best doctor was, everyone said Dr. Jeff Buchalter! I'm an RN and have worked with 100's of doctors, Dr. Buchalter is the most caring and compassionate doctor I have ever known, and has the sweetest best side manner!

|  Best Doctor in the field  |  show details
Oct 11th, 2012

Dr. Buchalter is the best doctor I have seen in a long time. He takes time to really talk to me to find out if what we are doing is working and to discuss all the options available to me. He is prompt to respond to questions and concerns I have. His concern and compassion are unsurpassed by any other doctor I have seen.

|  Grateful to have Dr. Buchalter for a doctor  |  show details
Sep 18th, 2012

Following an automobile accident and the onset of acute/chronic pancreatitis, I had been unable to find the relief to enable me to enjoy some quality of life. Dr. Buchalter was highly recommended to me and it was my good fortune that he accepted me as a patient. His understanding, skill, and experience have given me back my life. I am not as anxious about the future now, which has contributed to my improved health. Many thanks, Dr. Buchalter. Sheryl S.

|  The Doctors Doctor  |  show details
Aug 20th, 2012

he is an exceptional doctor who really cares about his patients.he treats most of the doctors in the community who have back or neck problems and that says it all.keep up the great job..........and thank you for helping me.

|  GOOD MD, STAFF IS TERRIBLE  |  show details
Jun 14th, 2012

MD is great doctor, but if you're unlucky enough to see his P.A. GOOD LUCK, SHE IS A B**ch...

|  David B. Stromgren  |  show details
Mar 28th, 2012

My wife has been going to Jeff L. Buchalter since 1994 for pain management on her back. He has been a life saver. With out his help I feel I would have lost my wife. She could not live with the pain she was having. We have never had any problem with getting the help she needs

|  Excellent Practioner  |  show details
Mar 22nd, 2012

I have only one complaint and that is the wait time for routine appointments and procedures,I expect it is because he has a heavy patient load. However, with that said, he is worth the wait! He is an excellent doctor!

|  Great doctor and staff !!!!  |  show details
Oct 5th, 2011

Doctor Buchalter is the kindest and most wonderful doctor . His staff is as well . The only problem a pt may have with his staff is if they don't followw the rules and or are seeking drugs . they will not give early refills and you must be responsible for keeping your apts . We are grown ups I don't think that is to much to ask .

|  Great dr. AWFUL staff  |  show details
Jul 27th, 2011

Dr. Buchalter is a very caring dr., doesn't give enough time in office, and tends to cut you off when you talk, but overall knows his stuff and has helped me tremendously. However, his staff, specifically, his nurse Kathy are rude and unsympathetic. They never return phone calls, and forget gettin a prescription refilled, it won't happen until you can get into seeing him, and he is schedule out 6-8 weeks in advance. In the meantime, you are in pain.Hopefully, he will get a new and improved staff, I won't be there to find out. Searching for another dr. ASAP.

|  Incredible doctor  |  show details
Jun 29th, 2011

Dr Buchalter , is the most compasionate caring doctor I have ever seen . His bedside maner is awesome! He not only helped me with my back problems, he is the first docter to dx me properly and then help me .His staff is caring and compasionate just like him ! I actually enjoy going to my apt .. They make you feel you are important , like family!

|  caring and compationate, if you are just looking for pain medicines he is not the one for you.  |  show details
Feb 18th, 2011

I have had terrible neck and back pain after a motor vehicle accident. All they did before Dr Buchalter was give me pain medications.Dr Buchalter identified why i was hurting and fixed the problem.He is a wonderful doctor.

|  brilliant and caring  |  show details
Nov 26th, 2010

thank you so much for all you have done for me and my family.my back pain is gone and you fixed it......

|  He cured my Neck Pain and Headaches  |  show details
Nov 8th, 2010

exceptional doctor who found my problem and now it is gone........No Pain!thank you

|  wonderful doctor who really CARES  |  show details
Nov 7th, 2010

when no one else could find out why my back would not get better....He did and fixed it.............thank you

|  truly a brilliant doctor  |  show details
Sep 23rd, 2010

when no one could find what was causing my back pain, Dr Buchalter found the problem and fixed it...........

|  most caring doctor there is..........  |  show details
Sep 5th, 2010

brilliant and compationate.....he will find out what is causing your pain and fix it...........thank you Dr Buchalter

|  he is extremley busy because he is the BEST!  |  show details
Jul 5th, 2010

He is caring, compationate, extremly knowledgable and can find out what is causing your pain and fix it..........

|  when no one could find out what was causing my back pain he did  |  show details
Jan 31st, 2010

he is a caring and wonderful doctor who found what was causing my back pain and fixed it for me............thank you

|  wonderful doctor..........  |  show details
Dec 4th, 2009

the only doctor that found out why i had such bad neck pain and he fixed it..........thank you

|  my favorite doctor  |  show details
Oct 31st, 2009

I have suffered with severe back pain for years and now it is gone..........thank you Dr Buchalter

|  wonderful doctor who really cares  |  show details
Sep 3rd, 2009

he fixed my Neck pain when noone else could

|  excellent doctor who really cares  |  show details
Aug 13th, 2009

He is a wonderful and brilliant doctor who identified my spine problem and fixed it........thank you

|  Appointments  |  show details
Jun 1st, 2009

Can not seem to get through the recorded phone message to get someone to call me back to set up an appointment that Dr. Buchalter prescribed for me to get. Very poor in follow up from the office stand point. Absolutely noone returns phone calls.

|  wonderful intellegent physician........  |  show details
Mar 27th, 2009

found out why i was hurting and fixed it!

|  Wonderful person and Doctor  |  show details
Mar 4th, 2009

He is a brilliant physician and found the cause of my back pain and after my treatments I am better then new...........

|  wonderful and caring doctor,,,,,,,,,,,,  |  show details
Nov 28th, 2008

i can do what i want to do now that he fixed my neck pain..........thanks

|  excellent pain management physician  |  show details
Nov 2nd, 2008

made my diagnosis and fixed my problem.

|  very compationate and a brilliant doctor..............  |  show details
Oct 27th, 2008

he takes his time and diagnosed my back problem after everyone else said nothing could be done.............I am now able to do everything i want to do..........thank you

|  The most caring doctor I have even seen...........  |  show details
Oct 24th, 2008

He is the best physician I had seen and after the injections my back is completely better..............thanks so much

|  show details
Oct 2nd, 2008

Forget trying to get in a phone call to him. they don't return your calls