A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeff Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeff Chan, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Chan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeff H Chan MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeff H. Chan practice?
- Dr. Jeff Chan has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeff Chan practices Emergency Medicine near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Emergency Physicians.