A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeff Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeff Chan, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.More Education & Awards
Dr. Chan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeff H. Chan practice?
Dr. Jeff Chan practices Emergency Medicine near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Urgent Care Centers.