A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeff Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Chang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic
- Tufts Medical Center
- Lahey Clinic North Shore
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 11 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 15 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeff Chang practice?
Dr. Jeff Chang practices Ophthalmology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Waltham, MA and Cambridge, MA.
See Boston Ophthalmologists.