Dr. Jeff Chapa Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeff Chapa?

Posted on June 27th, 2012

I am a gestational diabetic and Dr. Chapa is co-managing my care along with my new OB I called him because my sugar levels were high and he saw me within an hour. Very nice and caring answered all of my questions

Posted on April 28th, 2011

I thought he was a great doctor. I have systemic lupus and he was very knowledgable on my condition, we started this latest pregnancy with twins and lost one, but he was very honest with us from the beginning and that I like. He suspected one may not live and we did infact lose that one. Great dr.

proactive

Posted on February 4th, 2009

We went to a maternal/fetal dr with much more experience than Chapa, who did not give us much hope in saving our pregnancy. We went to Dr. Chapa for a second opinion- he was aggressive in treatment, and when it was found through much more testing that really nothing more could be done, he has been proactive in finding a diagnosis post-pregnancy (so we have this information next time). He did not rely on just himself, but also networked experienced radiographers, neonatologists, a midwife/counselor, and genetic counselor. Although the outcome was the same as what the first doctor had predicted, at least we are now assured that everything possible was done to try and save our baby. We will go to him next pregnancy.

Worst manners for a doctor

Posted on October 8th, 2008

DISGUSTING BEHAVIOR AND BAD MANNERS WITH WOMEN. Watch out his behavior with female patients. I am not sure why the hospital is still keeping him. I would NEVER visit again or suggest him to my friends.

Posted on March 15th, 2016