A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeff Chung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeff Chung, rheumatologist, adult patients is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeff Chung, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Chung graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Chung has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- The Valley Hospital, Ridgewood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeff Chung MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Jeff Chung practice?
- Dr. Jeff Chung has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jeff Chung practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Rheumatology near Paramus, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Park Ridge, NJ and Fair Lawn, NJ.
See Paramus Internists, Paramus Endocrinologists, and Paramus Rheumatologists.