A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeff Comer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeff Comer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeff Comer, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Comer graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Comer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Hospital
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeff Robinson Comer MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jeff R. Comer practice?
- Dr. Jeff Comer has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeff Comer practices Otolaryngology near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Otolaryngologists.