A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeff Flickinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeff Flickinger is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeff Flickinger, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Flickinger graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Flickinger has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
- Blount Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeff Ernest Flickinger MD is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jeff E. Flickinger practice?
- Dr. Jeff Flickinger has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeff Flickinger practices Urology near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Alcoa, TN and Maryville, TN.
See Knoxville Urologists.