A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeff Flickinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeff Flickinger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flickinger
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Flickinger Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeff Flickinger, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Flickinger graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Flickinger has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
- Blount Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeff E Flickinger MD is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jeff E. Flickinger practice?
- Dr. Jeff Flickinger has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jeff Flickinger practices Urology near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Alcoa, TN and Maryville, TN.
See Knoxville Urologists.