A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeff Flickinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeff Flickinger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flickinger
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Flickinger Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeff Flickinger, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Flickinger graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Flickinger has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
- Blount Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeff E Flickinger MD is a male Urologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jeff E. Flickinger practice?
- Dr. Jeff Flickinger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeff Flickinger practices Urology near Alcoa, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Knoxville, TN.
See Alcoa Urologists.