A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeff Grange:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grange
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeff Grange, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Grange graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Grange has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Palomar Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeff T Grange MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeff T. Grange practice?
- Dr. Jeff Grange has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeff Grange practices Emergency Medicine near Murrieta, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Loma Linda, CA.
See Murrieta Emergency Physicians.