Dr. Jeff Hagen MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

August 25th, 2016
10+ years of visit, NOT anymore!!!
Been going to this clinic in Bastrop for more than 10 years doing my Women Wellness exam which should be covered 100%, I got a bill of full amount stating that I owe them $$$, I immediately contacted my insurance and I was told that clinic was submitting the wrong code by the clinic, and told me that they will make the corrections, That was FIRST WEEK OF JUNE, until now the insurance keep denying the claim apparently couldn't get the correct code how to submit a Preventive claim, submitting the same claim with NO CORRECTIONS. I called the clinic transferred my call to the billing and no luck to talk to them, left messages and no return call. I'm in middle of disputing the charge because the're submitting the bill to the insurance that has nothing to do with my Annual. Very incompetent! I wonder if these people actually know what they're doing when it come to properly submitting the correct medical coding. The insurance repeatedly told me "IF THEY WILL SUBMIT THE CORRECT CODING, THEY'LL PAY THEM" But because they're not making corrections to the initial claim, they'll keep denying, only clinic can fix the mistake they initially created, WHAT A NIGHTMARE!!!

August 16th, 2016
Worst ob-gyn EVER!!!
Do not. I repeat, do not choose this guy as your doctor. Because of him my first pregnancy was a nightmare.. and he only was around for the first 15 minutes of my induced labor. After his RUSHED labor methods caused me to seizure, i was rushed to get a cessarean. Stayed in the hospital for 3 days yet never saw him again. He didnt even come see how i was doing. It was 4 days before Xmas, so he probably had holiday plans and didnt find me important enough to check on. Plus he got his $$$ money from me already so whats the point??! This guy gave me absolutely NO advice prior to the delivery, by the way. And i didnt have internet at the time, and my Mom was out of state....so i had no clue. Just a bad, bad experience. I feel like i was robbed of a peaceful birthing experience. Please choose someone else, i keep hearing awful things about this guy from others.

August 15th, 2016
Riverside office take a really long time. More than 2 hours

July 14th, 2016
Wonderful Staff
Mary is wonderful. Excellent bedside manner

June 19th, 2016
Worst Dr!
I was being seen by this Dr at his Austin location on Riverside. Had I done my research I would have NEVER stepped foot in the office. My childs aunt, my neighbor & two friends were seen by him in Bastrop & Elgin & for some strange reason all of them had a c-section! None of them felt that they needed it, but for some reason, they all received one. Every pregnancy is different and mi e was a really bad one. So much so that I lost 11lbs because my morning sickness was an all day, every day thing. Instead of trying to understand why my body handled pregnancy this way him & his staff talked mess! They were serious about thinking they knew better just because they went to school for this. When the time came for me to deliver I went to Seton Hospital and had the BEST experience I could have imagined! And for the record, telling a patient that when they give birth, they'll "pass out" because they couldn't keep medicine down is not an educated way to keep someone calm. I didn't pass out by the way, & my child & I were GREAT!

July 17th, 2015
Very good doctor in our situation and very calm in the birth room.

April 14th, 2015
It took five appts to tell me I had hpv

February 25th, 2015
Great Dr!! Very busy but still does a great job... He Cares about his patients.

February 17th, 2015
The Dr is rude and always rushing. He spends no time with you.

January 20th, 2015
Most unprofessional office I've ever experienced. Please go to Austin for better care.

October 28th, 2013
disapointment after disapointment
They always say do your research and to that I couldn't agree more... this Dr and employees can care less about you and your fetus. A pregnancy should be some what of excitement and these people look at it as a disease (like are you serious???!) IF YOU HATE YOUR JOB QUIT! You are better off googling information than having to pay this Dr and employees money to go to the appointments for them to tell you nothing, it's ridiculous having to miss out on work to go see them gaining nothing from the visit. I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW WHERE THIS DR GETS HIS EMPLOYEES? My advise to them would be that they better be careful with their job because given enough evidence they would be easily able to get sued due to they messy uneducated rudeness all leading up to unprofesionalism. Hope this makes sense to my fellow pregnant ladies I'm extremely upset and typing so quick I'm sure there errors in my comment but DO NOT GO TO DR. HAGEN if you would like to have a good experience through your pregnancy.

October 18th, 2013
horrible place
Where to even start ... The workers there seem to be not educated seems as their mentality is of a high schoolers. From my understanding patient confidentially is mandatory but in Dr. Jeff hagen offices that is none existent. You feel as an awkward feeling going into the rooms and out due to whispers (out loud) from the workers there discussing your medical situation as if it is entertaining gossip. I HATE unprofesionalism and this place needs to be shut down for treating their clients as if they have no rights, you can't even talk to your Dr, the workers there give you wrong information, your information is shared when it shouldn't be, there's have been several medical malpractice done which I experienced (not only me but my friends that I recommend there too). Honestly I'm surprised that this so called Dr has yet to be sewed. Dr. Hagen himself is a rude person he can careless for you and your fetus, each time you go to your appointment you wait for at least an hour and when you finally go back to the rooms he rushes everything to the point where it just make you feel like if you are the one behind disruptive with question or concerns. Please do not put yourself through all of this and find yourself a good Dr it will save you time and money (and possibly your fetus)