Dr. Jeffrey Hale Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Hale?

thanks for screwing me over

Posted on June 28th, 2014

Go in for an xray on my wrist. He says it's not broke. It's just a sprain. 5 months later I can barley use my hand and wrist. So I go to little rock and they read the same xray "Dr. Hale" read and found the break. So I underwent a serious wrist surgery and now it's a waiting game to see if the surgery will even work. But nonetheless I am 23, have terrible arthritis in my wrist, will probably lose most movement and strength in it. Which sucks because I'm a gym rat and love to play pick up games. Thanks Dr. Hale, you really do a good job at what you do!

Posted on February 3rd, 2015

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.