Dr. Jeffrey Hart MD Patient Reviews

• Psychiatry Federal Way, WA

3.6

February 19th, 2017
Dr. Hart was amazing.
He is very knowledgeable and understanding with your situation. He really makes sure you are treated properly and are comfortable from the start.

November 1st, 2016
Very thorough
Good listener. Explains medications very well. Has given me some good insight / advice on things I am dealing with

March 31st, 2016
Thank you Dr Hart... Ever since I moved here ...you have been a blessing in disguise and thank you for everything you have done for me! I definitely recommend Dr Hart to anyone not only for the Psychiatry aspect of his profession... but also make sure you set some appointments to spend time talking with him because he's also a great psychologist! Thank you Dr. Hart for all your hard work and time spent to help me be a better person and live a happy healthy life! For anyone out there... Dr Hart is number 1 in my book !!!

January 18th, 2016
Dr. Hart was thorough in explanation and the medication changes he made have helped more than I could have anticipated!

November 20th, 2015
fed way client
Dr Hart is the best psychiatrist I have seen, he truly cares and the bottom line is your depression or whatever diagnosis you have will improve!

September 28th, 2015
Would highly recommend
I read some horrible reviews and was hesitant. Have to say, I love having him as our Dr. He explains what is going on and what we are trying to do. Great record keeping and I am in and out in 20 minutes from the time I get there to seeing him. Never a wait!

June 15th, 2015
Diagnosed me with very little conversation and a lengthy questionnaire that wouldn't allow for explaining circumstances. Placed me on medication that I now regret ever taking as it is extremely difficult to withdraw from and should have researched carefully instead of being foolish to just trust the Doctor.

February 4th, 2015
Robot Pill Pusher
Let's just say that I had been going to Dr. Hart for ten years, when I checked myself into the hospital so I wouldn't commit suicide. The hospital finally got my meds right, and correctly diagnosed me. One employee there also said "Your psychiatrist is Dr. Hart? No wonder you're suicidal!" Everyone who said he's in it for the money is absolutely right. If you lose a prescription, it costs around $20 for him to take minute to rewrite it. Even if it's during your appointment, so that it's not costing him any time! When I needed a note for an absence from work, he charged $15, even though he wrote it on MY time. I never once, in 14 years going there, felt like he would care if I jumped in front of a train. I get professional detachment, I have to have it in my job as well. He just really doesn't care, as long as you pay your bill. I only kept going to him, because I didn't want to start over with someone else I might not like. Of COURSE there's no wait time at his office! Do you think he'd give a patient an extra second?

January 29th, 2015
Dr. Hart is a no nonsense doc who has helped me for years. He doesn't require long visits unless you request them. The wait in his office is never very long.

January 27th, 2015
Helped me tremendously.
Very straightforward, no nonsense.

January 24th, 2015
Dr. Hart saved me
I thank God for Dr. Hart. I had suffered with depression for years, and taken SSRIs for many years. Two years ago, I began having anxiety. It gradually worsened to the point that I was barely able to function. My insurance recommended Dr. Hart, and I was able to get an appointment very soon. He diagnosed me as Bipolar 2 and put me on the proper medication. I had to increase the dosage very slowly, as there could be serious side effects if increased too rapidly. It took several months to get my medication levels figured out. I have been stable for more than a year, and am finally becoming an active, whole human being. Dr. Hart has my undying gratitude for his help. His demeanor is very professional, but I could feel his concern. The office staff have been courteous and professional. I would recommend Dr. Hart to other people in similar circumstances as I was.

January 11th, 2015
Great Doctor, nailed the diagnosis, haven't felt this good in years!