A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeff Headrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeff Headrick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Headrick
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Headrick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeff Headrick, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Headrick graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Headrick has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Lubbock Heart Hospital
- Highland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeff D Headrick MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeff D. Headrick practice?
- Dr. Jeff Headrick has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeff Headrick practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Orthopedic Surgeons.