Dr. Jeff Healy MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 30th, 2016
A big mahalo
Dr Healy was there to help me evert step of the was after my double masectomy. A big Mahalo for all your help

April 10th, 2014
Disappointed to say the least.
Dr. Healy seemed to be a respectful doctor in the beginning. At the first sign of trouble his entire staff changed. No more hellos. No more smiling or greeting as I entered the office. Nothing. It's sad when a perks a true character comes out and the result is an ugly, and condescending person. Find a doctor that will back up his work.. No matter if he makes a mistake or not. Dr. Healy is definitely not the type to admit he may have made a mistake even if the evidence is clear. That speaks volumes about the character of a doctor.

June 19th, 2012
Awesome Dr
Dr and his staff are awesome!! Would recommend to everyone!!

April 17th, 2012
Dr. Healy is the BEST of the BEST!
Dr. Healy, Jackie and their staff are wonderful, kind and professional. I just had a breast augmentation, revision, breast lift and an areola reducti ...

March 28th, 2012
LOVE MY BREASTS LOVE THIS DOCTOR!!Dont care what anyone says negative about them. great costomer service and everything. Very honest i had to cancel my surgery after i put 500 down cuz i was out of state and my husband could not fly cuz of a medical issure in no time i got my money back. 3 months later i got the surgery and got the same offer it was in 2011 (cheaper) cuz i got them in 2012. Jackie and everyone is wonderful its worth every penny! I highly reccomend dr healy!!

November 28th, 2011
Mommy Makeover Heaven!
After having 2 babies, endless workouts could not snap back my body to what it once was. My belly sagged with the extra skin, my breasts were sagging, and the love handles would just not go away. I decided to look into a mommy makeover so that I could start loving my body.again.. after doing research and visiting drs, I decided to make a consultation with Dr. Healy. He answered every question before I had a chance to even ask.. he made recommendations and listed options, all of which were completely up to me .. I never felt like he was pushing to get more $ like other DRs. In the end, I got a tummy tuck, flank lipo, and a breast Aug with lift. I.. look.. amazing!!!!! I could never have dreamed that I would.feel this amazing in my skin after having 2 babies. Everytime I enter his office, I feel like I'm visiting family.. Dr Healy and his staff truly.care.about their patients. I have already recommended him to pretty much everyone and will continue. I could not be happier!!!!

November 26th, 2011
Dr Healy is the best !!
I have seen several plastic surgeons before I made my decision to get the breast surgery by Dr Healy. Dr Healy took the time to explain all my questions and concerns. Thank you again for the great care.

November 18th, 2011
Highly Recommend
Dr Healy is an amazing doctor with a truly wonderful staff. I highly recommend him.

September 22nd, 2011
Dr. Healy and his staff are amazing. They listen to your concerns and expectations. Dr. Healy even discouraged me from getting liposuction in an area because he said I didn't need it, although he could have made more money if he had performed surgery on that area, too.Take advantage of the medi-spa at the office, too. Superior staff!

July 14th, 2011
WORTH THE MONEY
Dr Healy performed a breast lift/augmentation on me exactly 2 yrs ago. I am still very pleased with the results. I would definitey see him again. I did my research and saw many physicians, however i didn't feel comfortable with them. I made my decision and went with Dr. Healy. Don't have any regrets.

June 28th, 2011
Don't get charged for nonsense!
I will NEVER go to Healy's office again. I had to cancel because of a medical complication. They charged me $50.00 because it was nit 24 hours in advance even though I had documentation I was at the hospital during the slotted time. I have never felt as disrespected as when I was explaining to their staff. They are incredibly rude. I have been going there for a year and this was not the first time they charged me for nonsense. They booked me on the 14th and I had proof if the appointment reminder card written by their staff but they called on the 12th saying I missed the appointment and they charged me $50. I told them that she had booked me the 14th and had the card to prove i. They would not refund me my money even after I drove 24 miles to personally show them the appointment card saying that they cannot refund it because it was automatically charged to the credit card on file. DO NOT get scammed by this doctor and office!!!!!

February 23rd, 2011
Wonderful Surgeon
Amazaing staff and amazing surgery.