Dr. Jeff Healy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeff Healy?

A big mahalo

Posted on January 30th, 2016

Dr Healy was there to help me evert step of the was after my double masectomy. A big Mahalo for all your help

Disappointed to say the least.

Posted on April 10th, 2014

Dr. Healy seemed to be a respectful doctor in the beginning. At the first sign of trouble his entire staff changed. No more hellos. No more smiling or greeting as I entered the office. Nothing. It's sad when a perks a true character comes out and the result is an ugly, and condescending person. Find a doctor that will back up his work.. No matter if he makes a mistake or not. Dr. Healy is definitely not the type to admit he may have made a mistake even if the evidence is clear. That speaks volumes about the character of a doctor.

Awesome Dr

Posted on June 19th, 2012

Dr and his staff are awesome!! Would recommend to everyone!!

Dr. Healy is the BEST of the BEST!

Posted on April 17th, 2012

Dr. Healy, Jackie and their staff are wonderful, kind and professional. I just had a breast augmentation, revision, breast lift and an areola reducti ...

Posted on March 28th, 2012

LOVE MY BREASTS LOVE THIS DOCTOR!!Dont care what anyone says negative about them. great costomer service and everything. Very honest i had to cancel my surgery after i put 500 down cuz i was out of state and my husband could not fly cuz of a medical issure in no time i got my money back. 3 months later i got the surgery and got the same offer it was in 2011 (cheaper) cuz i got them in 2012. Jackie and everyone is wonderful its worth every penny! I highly reccomend dr healy!!

Mommy Makeover Heaven!

Posted on November 28th, 2011

After having 2 babies, endless workouts could not snap back my body to what it once was. My belly sagged with the extra skin, my breasts were sagging, and the love handles would just not go away. I decided to look into a mommy makeover so that I could start loving my body.again.. after doing research and visiting drs, I decided to make a consultation with Dr. Healy. He answered every question before I had a chance to even ask.. he made recommendations and listed options, all of which were completely up to me .. I never felt like he was pushing to get more $ like other DRs. In the end, I got a tummy tuck, flank lipo, and a breast Aug with lift. I.. look.. amazing!!!!! I could never have dreamed that I would.feel this amazing in my skin after having 2 babies. Everytime I enter his office, I feel like I'm visiting family.. Dr Healy and his staff truly.care.about their patients. I have already recommended him to pretty much everyone and will continue. I could not be happier!!!!

Dr Healy is the best !!

Posted on November 26th, 2011

I have seen several plastic surgeons before I made my decision to get the breast surgery by Dr Healy. Dr Healy took the time to explain all my questions and concerns. Thank you again for the great care.

Highly Recommend

Posted on November 18th, 2011

Dr Healy is an amazing doctor with a truly wonderful staff. I highly recommend him.

Posted on September 22nd, 2011

Dr. Healy and his staff are amazing. They listen to your concerns and expectations. Dr. Healy even discouraged me from getting liposuction in an area because he said I didn't need it, although he could have made more money if he had performed surgery on that area, too.Take advantage of the medi-spa at the office, too. Superior staff!

WORTH THE MONEY

Posted on July 14th, 2011

Dr Healy performed a breast lift/augmentation on me exactly 2 yrs ago. I am still very pleased with the results. I would definitey see him again. I did my research and saw many physicians, however i didn't feel comfortable with them. I made my decision and went with Dr. Healy. Don't have any regrets.

Don't get charged for nonsense!

Posted on June 28th, 2011

I will NEVER go to Healy's office again. I had to cancel because of a medical complication. They charged me $50.00 because it was nit 24 hours in advance even though I had documentation I was at the hospital during the slotted time. I have never felt as disrespected as when I was explaining to their staff. They are incredibly rude. I have been going there for a year and this was not the first time they charged me for nonsense. They booked me on the 14th and I had proof if the appointment reminder card written by their staff but they called on the 12th saying I missed the appointment and they charged me $50. I told them that she had booked me the 14th and had the card to prove i. They would not refund me my money even after I drove 24 miles to personally show them the appointment card saying that they cannot refund it because it was automatically charged to the credit card on file. DO NOT get scammed by this doctor and office!!!!!

Wonderful Surgeon

Posted on February 23rd, 2011

Amazaing staff and amazing surgery.