A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeff Hood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeff Hood, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hood graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Hood has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Memorial Health Center
- Valley View Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeff M Hood MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeff M. Hood practice?
- Dr. Jeff Hood has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeff Hood practices Anesthesiology near Ada, OK.
See Ada Anesthesiologists.