A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeff Hsing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeff Hsing, Cardiac Electrophysiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hsing
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Hsing Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeff Hsing, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Diseases
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hsing graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Hsing has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeff M Hsing MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeff M. Hsing practice?
- Dr. Jeff Hsing has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeff Hsing practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Corvallis, OR.
See Corvallis Internists and Corvallis Cardiologists.