A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeff Hsing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeff Hsing, Cardiac Electrophysiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeff Hsing, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Diseases
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hsing graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Hsing has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeff M Hsing MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeff M. Hsing practice?
- Dr. Jeff Hsing has 7 office locations.
Dr. Jeff Hsing practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Corvallis, OR and Albany, OR.
See Houston Internists and Houston Cardiologists.