A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeff Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeff Wang, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Family Practitioner, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeff Wang, DO, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Miscarriage (Recurrent)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wang has 6 hospital affiliations:
- West Houston Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeff J Wang DO and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Jeff J. Wang practice?
- Dr. Jeff Wang has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeff Wang practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.