inactive

Jeff L Kantor MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.5
  • 4 reviews

October 14th, 2013
I would not recommend Dr.Kantor. My son has Crohn's disease and he admitted him into the hospital on 2 separate occasions. Both times he never came to see him until at least the 5th or 6th day we were there. We called his office multiple times asking for him to come see our son so that the hospital staff could do something because he was my son's dr and we were ignored. He wanted to remove my son's colon but the surgeon refused because he said it wasn't necessary. We are at a different dr now, I would never allow my son to be seen by him again.

June 19th, 2013
Find a new dr
1. I had to tell him that they made Prevacid in a dissolvable tab-as a pediatric doctor you would think he would know that. 2. my son was under 6 months and seeing him for excessive vomiting/reflux. the nurses weighed him with his clothes on. he compared the weights and didn't see a decrease in weight because they failed to weigh him properly 3. he also felt the need to diagnose my sister, who was not there and is not his patient 4. my son is exclusively breastfed and he told me formula was better and that he would not try and find the solution to our problem until I put him on formula. 5. had he drawn blood like the next doctor we saw, he would have found out his is allergic to every food that formula is made of. so glad I didn't take his advice. 6. he called in the wrong prescription.

April 11th, 2013
Simply outstanding doctor. He listened to me and answered all of my questions. He is very caring and knowledgeable. Wish all doctors were that way.

April 3rd, 2013
Arrogant and argumentative. Also, if you are breastfeeding avoid him like the plague! He is not educated on it, though ge'll tell you he is, and gives terrible advice on the subject. He is too high on his own horse to listen to what the patient says. I soecifically said I was against formula. Instead of respecting my feelings and finding a different route, he argued with my beliefs and told me breastfeeding was overpublicized. When in fact my child has a corn allergy that he missed. He was trying to put hin on a cirn based formula. We are now driving 3 hrs to a respectful, caring, educated dr. Oh and he had no clue that they still made prevacid in dissolvable tabs. I, the patient he patronized, had to prove to him tht they still made them. Finally after another bout of him arguing he realized they do still make prevacid like that. He is a GI dr, how did he not know that?!!!